Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

They got it all wrong

Some group of people over at The Gap headquarters seriously needs to get their eyes checked. Back in September I entered Nate into their Gap Casting Call contest and I found out yesterday that Nate is NOT one of the 20 finalists! I know!!! Can you believe it?! I submitted five of his cutest pictures and I thought for sure we had this one in the bag. There will ultimately be four winners who will model for Gap throughout the year and who win a vacation, money, whatever, who cares. All along Edward said I was crazy every time I told him we were going to win but I could sense real disappointment when I broke the news to him.

I think Nate gets cuter each day so we're bound to win next year.

Here are some pictures of my little model from last night.





5 comments:

Mariane said...

I think he should have won. He is so very, very cute!

Jessie said...

He is adorable.
How does he feel about what you're doing with his hair? Haha

Sarah said...

He was robbed! Kids with curly hair always win.

Kimberly said...

He should have won. Those eyes...

Picture Pages said...

Thanks, guys. Of course there are 800,000 other mothers thinking their child should have won, too. I guess every mom thinks their baby is the cutest, as they should. :-)