Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween, a little late

This Halloween post is a bit late but by now you've probably seen Sarah or Jessie's Halloween posts. And if you have, then you've already seen many of these (or similar) pictures.

We spent the day at Sarah and Andy's eating, visiting, and taking lots of pictures.


Mom and Nate playing with Maddie's purse.

Edward (sucking on a blow pop) is not so sure about his son playing with girly toys.


It was near 70 degrees on Halloween so Nate's warm and snuggly costume wasn't great for the weather. My mom got him these cute candy corn socks so he could still be festive without wearing his costume.


Maddie wins for most creative, most hilarious costume ever.
(She is an oompa loompa, of course!)


I forgot to pack Nate's white pointed hat which completed his look. When I realized what I had done I hated myself for two minutes (okay, maybe ten) and then let it go. I could not let such a stupid thing ruin our fun day. (I will not obsess, I will not obsess)


What follows are a series of pictures taken in a one or two minute period. Scroll down quickly and it's like watching a movie...
Attempting to get a picture of the cousins
but Maddie's not sure about it

and begs Mormor to take her away.

She's outta here!

Nate enjoys his delicious hands...

and Maddie returns

"Who is this 'bay-bee' and why do I have to share the spotlight with him?"

"And why the heck is he eating his hands? I much prefer my lollipop."


Nate decides he wants a lollipop, too, and goes in for the grab. Maddie pulls her pop away and gives him a quick jab with her left elbow--that'll teach him!

Maddie's not sure about sharing her extra pop. Nate IS sure.

"But Mommy, you said they were both MINE!"

(Note: Nate's pop is wrapped)



Hmm, this looks potentially dangerous

and must be taken away.

"Why ME?!"

PopPop and Nate

headed downtown






No comments: