Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chair and hair



This is how I found Nate in his bouncy chair yesterday. He has mastered the sit up.

What do you think of his hair? Jessie commented on it in the last post so let me explain the look. Nate's hair grows directly forward. Think Jim Carrey in "Dumb and Dumber". If I let it continue on its natural path, in a couple of years he will look like Cousin It. Each night after his bath, I brush Nate's hair to the side in an attempt to train it to grow to the side. Silly? Yes. I don't care though. Edward thinks it looks nerdy but I think it's cute and will continue with the brushing.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have to do the same thing with Maddie's hair (comb it to the side). I have attempted to train it since she first got hair, but it still persists in growing forward.