Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Six months

one day

3 months

six months!

Today Nate hits the half year mark. It's amazing how in such a short time he went from this teeny tiny newborn who could do nothing but cry, sleep, poop, and fart, to a chubby baby, full of personality, able to sit up, reach for things, and who smiles and gives lots of laughs, to name a few things. While I enjoy watching him grow and learn I wish I could make it SLOW DOWN! I want him to stay my little baby! It seems my whole life I've always been waiting--for school years to begin, and for them to end, to get engaged, to get married, to get pregnant, to have my baby---and now I'm finally at a place where I'm no longer waiting, just enjoying! No more wishing away the days and months because right now I have everything I could ever want.


*Halloween pix will be posted soon. Check out Sarah's blog for some great pix of Maddie and Nate.

No comments: