Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Recent Projects

The tension was shot on my old sewing machine (which my parents got me when I was 14) so in June I treated myself to a new machine. Now that I have lots of time on my hands and a Joann's Fabric store right up the road I have tried out some new patterns. Here is a sampling of what I have done. I've made a few other things but haven't yet taken pictures of my creations.

Retro apron for Jessie
(I don't know why this picture is so small)


Valances for the family room

Valances for the dining room


Valances for the kitchen
I actually made these a few years ago for my apartment in Virginia but they work just great here in CT.



1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Wow, Beth...you've been getting some good use out of your sewing machine. I love the apron (and the valances are great, too)! You put my projects to shame...I've had my machine for at least 5 years and have yet to finish quilt #2. Maybe I can get some inspiration from you. Hope you are enjoying your new place! So glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you a bit. Hi to Edward...