Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Progress for Piper


Piper and I had a rather successful walk around the block. She only stopped four times, and once was to sniff a little baby in a stroller. Way to go, Piper!

A brief stop to take in the sights.


Off we go again!


Edward has already taught Piper to sit on command. What a smart girl!



She loves those weights!





Puppy aside, I thought I'd share a picture of my favorite summer sandwich - sweet Italian sausage patty, fresh mozzarella, tomato, and basil (home grown!), on crusty Italian bread. My mom started making these a summer or two ago and they are delicious!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

your maploco is super-loco!! there sure is a lot of interest in piper all over the world...and they all check within a few minutes of one another haha

Sarah said...

Piper is so cute--and popular the world over!