Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday



Nate slept poorly Friday and Saturday nights, and had a horrendous night Sunday. We didn't do much this weekend because we were so darn exhausted. Fortunately, he slept well again last night, so I guess it's just going to be two steps forward, one step back. Not much else to report here. I've been baking a bit, we've gone on several walks, and done some errands. After looking at many overpriced, cheaply made costumes I decided I would make a *very* simple costume for Nate for Halloween. I got all the supplies I needed yesterday at Joann's for a grand total of $3.92, so if it stinks I won't feel bad.

Well, that's all for now!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Sleep deprivation is making him get cuter and cuter though!!

Sarah said...

So what's he gonna be? I made a trip to JoAnn's last week. Felt and brown dye so far. I'm already out of my comfort zone. I better be able to use a hot glue gun and not need to sew.