Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The startled look


often caused by a sneeze, cough, Piper's bark, or the flash of a camera
(I love this onesie--it says "S.S. Cutie" and "Tugging...on Mommy's Heart")


and just chillin' on the couch

Sleep update: Nate slept terribly on Monday night and then on Tuesday took three short naps that added up to less than an hour and a half of sleep (that's how long ONE nap should be). We were both exhausted and crabby. Last night, however, Nate fell asleep after a few minutes of crying, didn't wake up until 3:45am (7 hours straight!), ate, and back to sleep until 6:30! Major progress! I put him down at 8:30am (ten minutes ago), he cried for three minutes, and ASLEEP. Now that I've finished my post I'm off to shower.

No comments: