Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our beautiful bundle of boy!

Nathaniel James Shuman was born on Sunday, May 3 at 8:07am, weighing 6lbs 10oz and measuring 21 inches long. He is absolutely perfect! At some future date I will recount his birth story but for now I only have time and energy to get up some pictures and videos. We already have over 100 pictures from his three days of life--this might get overwhelming!

We arrived home with Nate around 3pm this afternoon and it's been a very smooth transition thus far. It's wonderful to be home with our son.

(pictures not completely in time order, videos at the end)






























Thank you for all the emails, texts, calls, facebook messages, etc. I had a whole list of people I was going to call from the hospital and I didn't end up calling anyone. My time at the hospital was much busier than I thought it would be. Hopefully I'll get my act together in the next few weeks and will be able to get back to everyone.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't worry about calling or emailing, everyone will understand!! He keeps getting cuter!

Jessie said...

Great pictures!! He looks adorable in the baby clothes and with that ghetto hat off :)

Katy said...

He is SO adorable, Beth!! Congratulations to you and Edward!!
Katy