Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

Confusion!

Dear little Nate has seriously confused his days and nights. He sleeps like a champ all day (it's nearly impossible to keep him awake) and is wide awake all night (or at least until 3am). The last three nights Edward has taken the 12-2am shift, I take over until morning, and then my wonderful mother watches Nate in the morning as Edward leaves for work and I grab a shower, nap, or something to eat. My mom has been here since Monday and is leaving tomorrow morning :-(. She has been cleaning, cooking, caring for Piper, and watching Nate around the clock. This weekend Edward and I will see how we do on our own and Monday I will be all by myself!

Here are a bunch of pix from the last couple days...



Wednesday was gorgeous and we took a 2+ hour walk around New Haven and Yale with Piper and Nate. Piper encountered her first horse and was terrified.



Daddy and Nate. If you recall from his ultrasound pix, Nate has hidden behind his hands from his earliest days.







Nate likes to clasp his hands together.



Unsure about the swing


Nate wearing the outfit (vintage Carter's) that his daddy (and his four brothers) wore home from the hospital many years ago.







Nate and MorMor

No comments: