Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A day to celebrate!

Two things to celebrate today...

Piper turns one! Happy birthday, Piper! Edward and I are blessed to have such a wonderful, loving, obedient dog. She's a little sad today because she misses her buddy Scout (they spent the weekend together) but I'll be sure to feed her a special treat for dinner to cheer her up.

Nate had a doctor's appointment and he now weighs 7 pounds 6 ounces! I was pretty bummed after his last appointment on Wednesday because he had lost a few ounces. Nursing hadn't been going well but things turned around the end of last week and he is now back on track. He is only around the tenth percentile for his weight but it's okay considering he was so tiny to begin with. Hopefully he'll keep packing on the ounces! :-)

We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend at my parents' house. Nate got loads of love and attention and I got rest and did loads of eating. Sarah and Jessie have some great pix on their blogs from the weekend...
www.afoundart.blogspot.com
www.jesglobs.blogspot.com
I'm not sure how to make those a link so you'll have to copy and paste the addresses. I took some pictures, too, and will get them up at some point.

No comments: