Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My parents got me a great digital camera (Sony Cybershot) for my birthday in November. It has all sorts of features and functions that I had never really played with until this week. Jessie (who has the same camera) showed me the "sparkle" setting and a few others, but my latest accomplishment (with much help from Edward) has been fiddling with the shutter speed and F-stops to take pictures where the subject is in focus and the background has a soft blurred look. Here are a few of our pictures from yesterday.





Certainly not a beautiful subject but the soft background effect came out just as I wanted.



Here's a video of Piper at the dog park...


And in baby news, we are eight days away from our due date, May 9. I've been having lots of Braxton Hicks but not the real thing...yet! Hopefully soon!

2 comments:

Megan Van Fleet said...

Good luck with these last few days! Can't wait to see Baby Shuman!!!

Megan Van Fleet said...

Congratulations! Nate is so cute and perfect! You four (including Piper) make such a cute family!