Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rain, rain, go away!




Someone's overheating (and unhappy). Nate, Piper, and I ventured out for a walk in the cold (36 degrees!) on Friday to visit Edward. Thanks to the bear bundler Nate stayed snug as a bug in a rug.


Play time!





Nate pauses to check out what Piper is doing.


Piper has been shedding up a storm lately. Her hair is coming out in globs and I can't vacuum enough to keep up with the mess. Friday I decided to take control and pulled her brushes out of retirement. I went to work and here is what came off in no more than five minutes....


I brushed her several times this weekend and the result has been the same. She has a never ending supply of hair! I am determined to keep brushing until this gets better. I am sick of my sweatpants (which I've probably been wearing far too frequently, i really AM a mom--ahh!!), not to mention the carpets and couches, looking like this...

Enough on Piper's hair. More cute baby...


toe to mouth...


view from behind! :-)


Rainy Sunday afternoon--Edward working, Nate watching Baby Mozart, Piper sleeping. I love my family!


Nate enjoying Baby Mozart. I don't let him watch too often, it's a treat.

No comments: