Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A "Corny" Photo Session

Sears is currently offering a free Halloween portrait collage if you bring your child dressed in his or her costume. Not one to pass up a freebie, I booked an appointment and yesterday Nate and I headed to the mall. I was very up front that I was just coming for the free collage but even so the photographer spent a lot of time with us, posing Nate in a variety of positions (some rather silly!). I ultimately ended up buying one sheet of pictures, partly out of guilt, partly because they were pretty darn cute! For a grand total of eight bucks we'll get an 8 x 10 collage plus two 5 x 7 pix, not bad. Here are a sampling of some of the pix. By the way, this is the costume (and accessory) I made for Nate, modeled after his sleep sack.


Nate is unable to sit up very long on his own. I had my arm on his back (covered in black fabric) to support him. By the end of the session my arm was very sore!




The flying candy corn!




The offer is good until October 31, so if you're interested in taking your child here's the link...

http://www.searsportrait.com/cpi/en-US/offers/freePortraitCollage/31260_List.htm

2 comments:

Lauren said...

He looks hilarious!

Kimberly said...

Great costume, Beth! You did a great job...