Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Baptism

Sunday was a very special day for us, Nate's baptism day. We were blessed to be surrounded by our family and our loving church family. It was a wonderful church service from beginning to end. The music was beautiful and uplifting and the sermon was dynamic. Going back to Calvary, the church I grew up in, is always such a treat.



Tim, Nate, and Jessie
I think this picture is hilarious.

PopPop and Nate


Josh and Morgan entertain Nate


We failed to get a family picture but here I am with Nate...



and Edward with Nate.

And some crazy facial expressions...





Sarah called with some exciting news yesterday...she's having another baby girl! Yippee!! Maddie is a lucky little girl to have a sister so close in age. I, of course, know from personal experience how wonderful it is to have sisters! :-)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you put some pictures up, somehow I didn't manage to get any (except Maddie running around in those ridiculous tights and sweater). He is the cutest!

Jessie said...

Nice post and pictures! The one of nate crying IS hilarious. Just updated my blog so you can check it out. Oh, and having sisters is wonderful :)