Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Two years ago yesterday...

we said "I do!". I planned on blogging yesterday but I spent Nate's short nap times making dinner and dessert for my wonderful husband.


(all my wedding photos are saved on my older computer which I am too lazy to pull out so here is a picture of a picture from that beautiful day)

And now back to Mr. Nathaniel...

Here is Nate waking up from an almost TWO HOUR nap this morning! Yippee!!


Back to sleep after eating


such a perfect little nose!





Nate loves to stand. Doesn't he look so old in this picture?


Don't Nate's eyes look lovely? We're waiting to see what happens to the color. They were bright blue when he was born but recently have been turning green towards the center.


sleepy baby...


who I always manage to wake up with all my clicking.

No comments: