Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Party time!

Today we went to a birthday party for the little boy next door who turned one. Nate wore his spiffy Hawaiian shirt and khakis for the special occasion and was adored by all party-goers. Before the party, we took advantage of the fact that we were all actually showered, dressed, and half awake to do a photo shoot on the front porch. We got several nice family pictures. Unfortunately Piper couldn't be in the pictures because the camera was resting on the railing and from that position she didn't fit in the frame. Oh well.








Timber!




I made this shirt I'm wearing last summer when I was on a sewing kick. It will probably be the first and last article of clothing that I'll ever make for myself.






This morning Nate took a 50 minute unswaddled nap. This is significant both because he was unswaddled and because it was so long (his naps are usually about 30 mins). As I type this he is taking yet another unswaddled nap! Yippee!



No comments: