Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

And because he was awake all night..

He needs to sleep all day! He's been sleeping on this pillow for almost two hours as I tiptoe around the apartment (of course keeping him in sight at all times). Had I known he'd sleep so long I certainly would have but him in his crib.






After his long nap we went and visited Edward. I'm glad Edward got out of his dungeon lab to spend a few minutes in the sunshine.



Being silly back at home



Nate loves bold patterns and now he is wearing one himself!




Nate's great grandma skyped with us today. How cool is that?!


It's no longer the whole fist--Nate now sucks on a finger or two at a time.


I used to think Nate looked more like me but I'm beginning to see more of Edward in him. What do you think?

The weather was gorgeous in New Haven today--sunny, 78 degrees, low humidity, and a nice breeze. Nate, Piper, and I walked all over town. I'm pretty tired but hopefully we'll get some good sleep tonight. Yeah right!

2 comments:

Megan Van Fleet said...

I think he still looks mostly like you, but you can tell that Edward is certainly his dad (phew! haha!) In your title photo of your blog, I think he looks just like you! But since you and Edward both have beautiful eyes, it's hard to tell where he's getting them from. I love the Sisti's for their photo taking--keep em coming!!

Picture Pages said...

so glad you enjoy the pictures. the sisti family is a little photo crazy, that's for sure.