Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mexico!

Edward and I spent a fantastic week in Mexico with my parents, the McInnes family, and the Barnes family. Jessie had to teach and was unable to go :-(.

This was my fifth time returning to the Iberostar resort (Riviera Maya) and Edward's third. We've been there together engaged, married, and now pregnant! Hopefully we'll make it back someday with our baby.


I found it difficult to sleep on the plane but these four were out cold.




My dad attempts to catch food in his mouth at a hibachi restaurant.


Intercepted!



Shuman family


McInnes family


Dad and Mom


Dr. and Mrs. Barnes






Edward enjoying ice cream and a book (The Fountainhead--ugh!)


Sarah and Maddie


Jenny and a very enormous iguana





Our second day in Mexico--31 weeks and a day! (forgot to take a picture the day before)



Lunch time!

No comments: