Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Shower

This past Saturday my mom and sisters hosted a baby shower for me in New Jersey. I had been looking forward to it for a long time and it was a perfect day. The sun was shining, I was surrounded by friends and family, we ate delicious food, and I received an incredible amount of adorable baby clothes and other baby goodies. My mom and sisters really went all out with the decorations. I only have a few pictures at this point (thanks, Mary!) but there will be many more to follow.


How cute is this whale sweater?! A family friend got me a whole bunch of whale themed outfits and they are so darn cute!


Last gift--stroller system from my mom and dad. I look forward to pushing Baby Shuman around the Yale campus this summer.







Jessie entertained Maddie while I opened gifts.


Cousins Hannah, Mary, Amy, and Amanda

1 comment:

Jessie said...

You're on a roll with updating! Maybe you'll inspire Sarah...