Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Wonderful Week

Tuesday Edward and I went for our 13 week baby check-up. We got blood work results (all is well), I got a flu shot, and we heard the baby's heartbeat (a rapid 155 beats per minute). Our first appointment was at 9 weeks and I'll post the ultrasound picture from that appointment. We saw our baby in action--hands and feet moving and the heartbeat flickering on the monitor--very cool!

Tried to upload ultrasound pictures but was unsuccessful. I'll have Edward help me with this later.

Wednesday was my 27th birthday and the day was filled with emails, texts, birthday cards, and phone calls. Thank you! I had pottery class in the morning, and although Edward got stuck at work until 8:30pm, it was still a nice day. We did have to cancel our dinner plans but we'll try again tomorrow night.

Sarah, Maddie, and my mom visited on Thursday, and despite the horrible rain and hours of traffic we had a great visit. Maddie didn't have such a wonderful time but hopefully once her new cousin is here it will be more fun to visit.

Piper and I are just hanging out today. I'm trying to catch up on emails and some other stuff. I'm looking forward to a wonderful weekend with my husband!

No comments: