Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

New Camera!

My parents got me my first digital camera Christmas 2004 and it served me well these last several years, however now the technology is so improved that my pictures were looking blurry compared to other digital pix. Edward and I were planning on getting a new camera before the arrival of Baby Shuman, but my parents surprised me with an amazing camera for my birthday. Hopefully I'll learn how to use all the features by May. Here are a bunch of crystal clear pictures with my new Sony Cyber-shot.


using the sparkle setting


dinner at Outback


birthday flowers from my wonderful husband


Piper at 5 1/2 months old


this is a quilt I made for Edward back in 2003. we finally got it up on the wall when my parents came to visit


I found these old windows at a barn sale, crackle painted them, and filled each pane with family photos. The window on the left has pictures of my mom's side of the family and the right is my dad's side.
Johannessen side

Papa (mom's dad)


Mormor and Papa on their wedding day

Sisti side


my Mom and Dad (nice tux)


Grandma - isn't she attractive?

Grandpa in Korea


Sarah, Jessie, and Beth

1 comment:

Becky said...

i love that sparkle setting!