Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...and that means it's time to order Christmas cards!

Over the last couple of years I have ordered literally thousands of pictures from Shutterfly. This year I am going to use the Shutterfly website to create a Christmas card. They have tons of great designs and layouts, and combined with their promotion, it's a win-win deal. All I have to do is let you know a little about my favorite designs that they are offering this season and since I'd already been browsing and bookmarking possible Christmas cards, they're basically rewarding me for what I was already doing. Sounds good to me!

I think this year I'm going to go with a 5x7 flat card and I'll probably use a format that allows me to include more than one picture. Want to see a few of my favorites? Here you go:


(Merry modern collage, courtesy Shutterfly)


(With love chartreuse, courtesy Shutterfly)

Last year Sarah made a calendar with pictures of the kids and I'm hoping she has time to make another calendar this year. (Like you're not busy enough, Sarah!) It was fun every month this year to look back at the pictures from last year to see what the kids looked like and what we did that month.

There are so many other fun items to personalize at Shutterfly--mugs, mouse pads, books, luggage tags, wall decals, puzzles, shirts, aprons--the possibilities are endless! Take a few minutes and checkout their site!

No comments: