Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend

We had a lovely Thanksgiving day at my Aunt Karen and Uncle Franco's house.

Becky and Nate (making a funny face as he plays with his new tooth)




Matching bibs
I love how Maddie is dressed in all pink and Nate in all blue.

Time for comfy clothes and fun with Aunt Jessie!


Sarah practices watching two kids at once in preparation for arrival of Baby McInnes #2 (in only three months!)


My parents surprised Nate with some new clothes, including this cute button down shirt, and Jessie surprised him with a pair of Robeez (leather shoes). The shoes are navy blue with fire trucks--so cute! I'll have to get a better picture of them to post.

Sarah, Maddie, my mom, Nate, and I headed to a local flower farm to take advantage of their free holiday photo spot. If you recall, last year Piper and Scout's photo won in the dog category.






Nate starts to fall apart
and the photo session comes to a tearful end.
One last picture with Mom!
Nate was fast asleep in Sarah's arms before we even left the store. Being such a cute baby sure is exhausting!


Nate fell asleep about two seconds after this picture was taken. Such a tiring day!

Later that day my good friend Joanna visited (Nate is on outfit three for the day)


We've been friends for over 20 years--how time flies!



And then a visit to Grandma and Grandpa

We did some other stuff too but it's almost 9:30pm and I'm pooped so that's all for now. Goodnight!

No comments: