Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Lots of gingerbread and a little snow

We baked on Saturday and decorated Sunday



A Christmas gift from the Lutick family arrived on Saturday evening. We let Nate have a go at opening it.



He may be opening gifts for a LONG time on Christmas morning.
Scroll to the last picture to see Nate modeling his new gift.

We only got about 8 inches of snow here in New Haven. (Thank goodness)








Cookies galore! I love gingerbread, but even I can't eat all these. I'll be sharing with my dad and Jessie, who also love this wonderful cookie.


And the real masterpiece....

I'm so pleased with our gingerbread train. Instead of a house (like we did last year), I decided to make a train in honor of our little boy.


coal car


lumber car


caboose


Choo choo pjs to make our choo choo train!
(check out those chompers!)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am in awe of your train (and cookies). Maddie and I are trying our hand at making and decorating sugar cookies today since we're housebound (not that I haven't made them before, but not with her "help"). I doubt they'll look half as good as your creations! It's not fair--you hogged the crafty genes in the family!

Mariane said...

We are all very impressed! Wow!