Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Belly photos

I've always enjoyed looking at other people's pregnant belly shots although I'm a bit hesitant to post my belly for all to see. Edward took lots of pictures the first trimester when there wasn't must growth, but now at almost 27 weeks there is definitely a baby bump. Without further ado, my growing belly...

(Many of these pictures were taken 11pm or later when I was half asleep or had already been sleeping on the couch.)

Day we found out we were pregnant



5 weeks - and the nausea begins!



6 weeks


This is how I spent much of September and October.



8 weeks (and apparently not feeling well)



10 weeks



13 weeks



This is my 27th bday and I can't remember why I am holding up 2 fingers. This is going to bug me...
This is where I made the switch to the ever so comfy maternity jeans.



15 weeks



16 weeks



18 weeks











2 comments:

Sarah said...

Maybe b/c you had just entered the second trimester (acc. to What to Expect which I think puts it at 13 or 14 weeks)?

Picture Pages said...

oh! i think you're right, sarah. thanks!