Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A quick rundown of Halloween weekend


We arrived at my parents' Saturday afternoon and the kids enjoyed opening gifts and goodies.



Let the (rock) candy eating begin!




Mormor, PopPop, and Sarah took the kids for a long walk.
Could this little girl be any cuter? I think not!



On our way to a Halloween parade in a nearby town.


Lined up and ready to go

Candy corn last year, m&m this year, what candy costume should I make for Nate next year? By the way, the RU/2030 flag was part of Maddie's Rutger's cheerleader costume.
The McInnes family


The kids did such a great job walking in the parade. We were so proud!



Starting to get antsy while waiting for costume judging to begin. A steady stream of candy helped. No winners this year, but we thought they were the cutest!


Sunday afternoon--time to trick or treat!





Loading up the wagon to head to our first house. I don't have any pictures of the kids trick or treating (check Sarah's blog for those), but I'll just say they were very good at accepting candy. Maddie got the hang of saying "trick or treat" in no time, and she was also a pro at handing out candy to the trick or treaters who came to my parents' house.


Sunday evening--watching Sesame Street in a big bird chair that my mom saved from my childhood.

iPad fun with PopPop


exhausted after a big weekend

No comments: