Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mega picture post of January

We're back! Sorry I've been delinquent in my blogging duties. Here are some pictures from this past month.



Edward was so kind to drive me home to NJ to attend the baby shower of my dear friend Melissa. She is due Feb. 13--so soon! Can't wait to meet baby Isabel!



A visit with Nate's great-great Auntie Alice.


standing all the time these days

The following series of pix were taken by Sarah using her awesome new camera.






Maddie (sporting my claw) and Nate at the DJ table, as we've nicknamed it






I love this picture. It might even make it into a frame.



Maddie is going to be an excellent big sister.






Mom and Aunt Karen




A visit with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa

catching up on the celebrity gossip in People


Ron, Remy, and Nate




Back in CT



Nate rolls...

and so does Piper









I entered this picture into Regis and Kelly's beautiful baby contest (thank you for the heads up, Aunt Mariane!). There were over 100,000 entrants so I'm not holding my breath on this one!



Nate has six teeth (two on top, four on bottom). I think two more may be coming in on top.


Nate doesn't actually move on Bucky, he just sits and poses.



Perhaps it's time to put the bouncy chair in storage.


Oh how the time flies!
(remember when Nate's skin was orange and eyes yellow? scary!)



LOVE this bib! Thank you, Kim!
Nate's like a horse with his feed bag right under his nose.



Nate has graduated from pricey Gerber puffs to cheaper Cheerios.
He enjoys munching on Gerber wheels as an occasional treat (they, too, are expensive!).


I'll try to be better about posting. Nate leaves me little free time or energy these days.
Hopefully in the next post I'll have more time to write about our growing boy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He deserves to win that cute baby contest, no question about it!

Kimberly said...

I agree. He is quite the cutie!