Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Rolls, fans, and farts

Watch and be amazed! (Check out Piper under the crib--her new favorite place to hang out)


Edward was very proud and Nate rolled over one more time for him when he got home from work.

So many smiles!
(Edward was not smiling as he opened our gas bill)


This is a video of Nate waking up in his car seat. Yesterday afternoon Nate, Piper, and I went on a walk to visit Edward at work and, as usual, Nate fell asleep. I left him in his car seat after we got home and scarfed down a bowl of cereal, thinking he'd wake up any moment (he usually doesn't stay asleep more than a few minutes after a walk). I kept waiting and waiting to hear that cry but he kept on sleeping. I read the new People magazine (enough on Michael Jackson already!) until finally, an hour and half later, I heard a string of huge farts. This is my signal that Nate is waking up. (He lets out a small one at 40 seconds, but believe me, that's nothing!)

1 comment:

Megan Van Fleet said...

Beth, he is so cute!!! I can see Sisti and Shuman in Nate for sure! I couldn't get the videos to work, but the pictures are so sweet. Keep em coming!!